THE NUMBER OF CONFIRMATION DRUG ADVERTISING CONTENT OF MINISTRY OF HEALTH: 0351/XNQC/QLD NOVEMBER 21ST, 2017
Pouring efforts into adding Vitamin A Eyemiru 40EX note only nourishes and protects your eyes better, but also helps improve eye condition such as eyestrain, blurred vision, itchy eyes, red eyes.
Eyemiru 40EX also contains other nutrients such as Vitamin B6, Vitamin E and other excipients that are necessary for brighten eyes.
The product was 100% manufactured and packaged in Japan
ACTIVE INGREDIENT (IN 15ML):
Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A)…4500IU
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)…6.0mg
d-α-Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E)…7.5mg
Disodium Edetate Hydrate, Dibutylhydroxytoluene (BHT) Benzalkonium
Chloride Solution (10%), Sodium Chloride, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated
Castor Oil 60, Propylene Glycol, l-Menthol, dl-Camphor, d-Borneol,
Sodium Hydroxide and purified water.
EYE STRAIN, CONJUNCTIVAL CONGESTION, OCULOPATHY PREVENTION (AFTER SWIMMING, WHEN DUST OR SWEAT GETS IN EYES, AND SIMILARLY) OPHTHALMIA CAUSED ULTRAVIOLET RAYS INCLUDING LIGHT WITH OTHER WAVELENGTH (SNOW BLINDNESS), BLEPHARITIS (INFLAMMATION OF THE EYELIDS), DISCOMFORT DURING WEARING OF HARD CONTACT LENSES, ITCHY EYE, BLURRED VISION (BECAUSE OF MUCH EYE MUCUS, AND SIMILARLY).
- NOTICE WHEN USING
- NOTICE BEFORE USING
- STOP USING
- NOTICE FOR STORAGE AND USING
TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST WHEN USE FOR FOLLOWING CASES:
(1) Have glaucoma.
(2) Under medical treatment or applying any other type of eye drops or eye ointment.
(3) May cause allergy for those whose history of allergy with medicine.
(4) Have serious eyes aches.
(5) Sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
(1) Only use for eye drop.
(2) Do not use when it has changed color or become cloudy.
(3) Do not touch tip of the container to the eyelids or any surfaces to avoid contamination.
(4) Using for children must be under adult’s supervision.
(5) Do not use when wearing soft contact lenses.
STOP USING AND BRINGING THIS INSERT TO WORK ON CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST IN FOLLOWING CASES:
(1) Rashes, flares, congestion, itching or irritation, swelling, burning occurs in the eye, or an itching sensation occurs on the skin after using.
(2) Blurred vision condition is not improved.
(3) Symptoms are not improved after using for 5-6days.
(1) Store in a cool and dry place (not exceeding 30oC), avoid contacting with direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not store the content in another bottle to avoid mistake or worsen the quality.
(4) Do not share the same product with another person.
(5) Stop using the product after opening more than 30 days or expiring.
(6) One or some active ingredients can be crystallized at tip of the vial due to the storage condition. Clean tip of the vial carefully by gauze before using.
MODE OF APPLICATION
*MODE OF APPLICATION:
Apply 1-3 drops into each eye, 3-6 times per day or follow doctor or pharmacist’s direction.
Overdosage could cause hyperemia or unusual feeling of dizziness.
The eye drop might cause itchiness, redness in some cases. Working on consultation with doctor or pharmacist once you experience these unwanted effects.
*INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEDICINE:
Avoid using this product with other eyes drops unless doctor advises.
NITTO MEDIC.CO., LTD. Địa chỉ: 1-14-1 Yasuuchi Yatsuo-machi Toyama-City, Toyama, Japan
VIET HA PHARMA CORPORATION. Address: Number 4, Plot A, Truong Son street, Ward 15, District 10, HCMC. Phone number: 18001104 or 028 397 03695
LION CORPORATION. Address: 3-7, Honjo 1-chome, Sumida-Ku, Tokyo – Japan. Phone number: +81-3-3621-6211