PRODUCT: Eyemiru 40EX
ACTIVE INGREDIENT (IN 15ML):Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride 1.5mg; Neostingmine Methylsulfate 0.75mg; Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4.5mg; Retinol Palmitate 4500 IU; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 6.0mg; d-Tocoperol Acetate 7.5mg; Potassium L-Aspratate 150mg.
EXCIPIENTS: Disodium Edetate Hydrate, Dibutylhydroxytoluene（BHT）, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Sodium Chloride, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated castor oil 60, Propylene Glycol, l-Menthol, dl-Camphor, d-Borneol, pH Adjuster and purified water
INDICATION: Eye strain, subconjunctival hemorrhage, eye prevention (after swimming, being infected with dust or sweat into eyes, and similar kinds), ophthalmia caused by ultraviolet rays including light with other wavelength (snow blindness), blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelids), discomfort during wearing of hard contact lenses, itchy eye, blurred vision (because of much eye mucus, and similarly).
CONTRAINDICATION: Do not use for those who has allergy to any ingredient.
MODE OF APPLICATION: Apply 1-3 drops into each eye, 3-6 times per day or follow doctor or pharmacist’s direction. WARNINGS:
*Talk to your doctor or pharmacist in following cases:
(1) Be diagnosed glaucoma.
(2) Be gotten medical treatment or used other eye drops or eye ointment.
(3) May cause allergy for those whose history of allergy with medicine.
(4) Have serious eyes aches
(5) Be sensitive to any ingredient of this product
*Warnings before using
(1) Only use for eye diseases.
(2) Do not use when this product has changed color or become cloudy.
(3) Do not touch tip of the vial to the eyelids or any surfaces to avoid contamination.
(4) Using for children under adult’s supervision.
(5) Do not use when wearing soft contact lenses.
*Stop using and bringing this insert to work on consultation with doctor or pharmacist in following cases:
(1) Rashes, flares, congestion, itching or irritation, swelling, burning occurs in the eye, or an itching sensation occurs on the skin after using.
(2) Vision condition is blurred, not improved.
(3) Symptoms are not improved after using for 5-6days.
*Warnings in storage and usage
(1) Store in a cool and dry place (not exceeding 30oC), avoid contacting with direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not store the content in another bottle to avoid mistake or worsen the quality.
(4) Do not share the same product with another person.
(5) Stop using the product after opening more than 30 days or expiring.
(6) One or some active ingredients can be crystallized at tip of the vial due to the storage condition. Clean tip of the vial carefully by gauze before using.
OVERDOSAGE: Overdosage could cause hyperemia or unusual feeling of dizziness.
UNDESIRABLE EFFECTS: The eye drop might cause itchiness, redness in some cases. Working on consultation with doctor or pharmacist once you experience these unwanted effects.
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEDICINE: Avoid using this product with other eyes drops unless doctor advises.
Manufactured in: NITTO MEDIC.CO., LTD. Address: 1-14-1 Yasuuchi Yatsuo-machi Toyama-City, Toyama, Japan Registrar: LION CORPORATION. Address: 3-7, Honjo 1-chome, Sumida-Ku, Tokyo – Japan. Phone number: +81-3-3621-6211 Distribution and import units: Viet Ha Pharma Corporation. Address: Number 4, Plot A, Truong Son street, Ward 15, District 10, HCMC. Phone number: 18001104 or 028 397 03695 The number of confirmation drug advertising content of Ministry of Health: 0352/XNQC Hà Nội, ngày 21 tháng 11 năm 2017