THE NUMBER OF CONFIRMATION DRUG ADVERTISING CONTENT OF MINISTRY OF HEALTH: 0351/XNQC/QLD NOVEMBER 21ST, 2017
Pouring efforts into adding vitamin A
Eyemiru 40EX not only nourishes and protects your eyes better, but also helps improve eye condition such as eyestrain, blurred vision, itchy eyes, red eyes.
Eyemiru 40EX also contains other nutrients such as vitamin B6, vitamin E and other excipients that are necessary for brighter eyes.
The product was 100% manufactured and packaged in Japan.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT (IN 15ML):
Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride 1.5mg; Neostingmine Methylsulfate 0.75mg; Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4.5mg; Retinol Palmitate 4500 IU; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 6.0mg; d-Tocoperol Acetate 7.5mg; Potassium L-Aspratate 150mg.
Disodium Edetate Hydrate, Dibutylhydroxytoluene（BHT）, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Sodium Chloride, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated castor oil 60, Propylene Glycol, l-Menthol, dl-Camphor, d-Borneol, pH Adjuster and purified water
Eye strain, subconjunctival hemorrhage, eye prevention (after swimming, being infected with dust or sweat into eyes, and similar kinds), ophthalmia caused by ultraviolet rays including light with other wavelength (snow blindness), blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelids), discomfort during wearing of hard contact lenses, itchy eye, blurred vision (because of much eye mucus, and similarly).
Do not use for those who has allergy to any ingredient.
*Talk to your doctor or pharmacist in following cases:
(1) Be diagnosed glaucoma.
(2) Be gotten medical treatment or used other eye drops or eye ointment.
(3) May cause allergy for those whose history of allergy with medicine.
(4) Have serious eyes aches.
(5) Be sensitive to any ingredient of this product.
*Warnings before using:
(1) Only use for eye diseases.
(2) Do not use when this product has changed color or become cloudy.
(3) Do not touch tip of the vial to the eyelids or any surfaces to avoid contamination.
(4) Using for children under adult’s supervision.
(5) Do not use when wearing soft contact lenses.
*Stop using and bringing this insert to work on consultation with doctor or pharmacist in following cases:
(1) Rashes, flares, congestion, itching or irritation, swelling, burning occurs in the eye, or an itching sensation occurs on the skin after using.
(2) Vision condition is blurred, not improved.
(3) Symptoms are not improved after using for 5-6days.
* Note when stored and used:
(1) Store in dry and cool place (not over 30oC), avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not use eye drops in other vials to avoid confusion or degradation.
(4) Do not share products with others.
(5) Stop using the product after opening the lid for more than 30 days or when expiry date.
(6) One or more active ingredients are capable of crystallization in the cap due to storage conditions. In this case, thoroughly clean with clean gauze before use.
*MODE OF APPLICATION:
Apply 1-3 drops into each eye, 3-6 times per day or follow doctor or pharmacist’s direction.
Overdosage could cause hyperemia or unusual feeling of dizziness.
The eye drop might cause itchiness, redness in some cases. Working on consultation with doctor or pharmacist once you experience these unwanted effects.
*INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEDICINE:
Avoid using this product with other eyes drops unless doctor advises.
Manufactured in: NITTO MEDIC.CO., LTD. Address: 1-14-1 Yasuuchi Yatsuo-machi Toyama-City, Toyama, Japan
Registrar: LION CORPORATION. Address: 3-7, Honjo 1-chome, Sumida-Ku, Tokyo – Japan. Phone number: +81-3-3621-6211
Distribution and import units: VIET HA PHARMA CORPORATION. Address: Number 4, Plot A, Truong Son street, Ward 15, District 10, HCMC. Phone number: 18001104 or 028 397 03695