ε-Aminocaproic Acid: 500 mg, Chlorpheniramine
Maleate: 15 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride: 25
mg, Panthenol: 25 mg, d-α-Tocopherol Acetate:
25 mg, Potassium L-Aspartate: 250 mg,
Taurine (2-Aminoethanesulfonic acid): 250 mg
Disodium Edetate Hydrate, benzalkonium (10%), Polyoxyethylene
Hydrogenated Castor Oil 60, Glycerin,
Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose,
l-Menthol, dl-Camphor, Sodium Hydroxide and purified water
• ε-Aminocaproic Acid relieves inflammation by inhibiting function of plasmin which causes inflammation.
• Chlorpheniramine Maleate is an anti- histamine agent which inhibits the binding between histamine and its receptor, and relieves itchy eyes and inflammation (caused by allergy)
• Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) is phosphorylated in the body and involved in metabolisms of protein/amino acids/lipid. It promotes metabolism (and improve visual fatigue.)
• Panthenol is converted to Vitamin B5 in the body, and then helps to generate energy and to promote metabolism.
• d-α-Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) promotes peripheral blood circulation, resulting in promoting supply of oxygen and nutrients to ocular tissue.
• Potassium L-Aspartate is amino acid which generates energy and enhances the respiration of eye tissues and facilitates metabolism.
• Taurine is substance found at high levels in visual system, and also found at tear fluid. It helps to promote the recovery of eye disease by acting as a nutrient for eye tissues
INDICATION: Use to wash your eyes, prevent eye disease (after swimming, being infected with dust into eyes…)
CONTRAINDICATION: Do not use for those who have allergy to any ingredient in this product.
MODE OF APPLICATION: Wash each eye with 5 mL of this product, use 3 to 6 times per day, or follow to doctor or pharmacist’s direction.
1. Storage 1~ 30°C, avoid direct sunlight
2. Keep out of reach of children
3. Read this insert carefully before use
*Do not use while wearing contact lenses.
WARNINGS BEFORE USING:
*Talk to your doctor or pharmacist in following cases:
(1) Be under medical treatment or using any other type of eye drops or eye ointment
(2) May cause allergy for those who have history of allergy to any drugs
(3) Suffer serious eye aches
(4) Be sensitive to any ingredients in this product.
*There are not any reports about the impact of the product on pregnant and lactation women.
*There are not any reports about the impact of the product on those who are operating machines, ships and vehicles.
*Warnings before using:
(1) Only use for washing the eyes.
(2) Do not use when the product has changed color or become cloudy.
(3) Can be used for children under adult’s supervison.
(4) Clean makeup and dirt around the eyes before using.
(5) Do not reuse solution for the another eye.
(6) Clean the cup before and after using, then storing in dry condition.
(7) Do not use while wearing contact lens.
(8) Do not use the same cup with others.
*Stop using and bringing this insert to work on consultation with
doctor or pharmacist in following cases:
Rashes, flares, congestion, itching or irritation, swelling, burning, smarting pain occurs in the eye. Or rashes, flares, itching sensation occurs on the skin after use.
*Warnings for storage and using
(1) Storage at 1 ~ 30oC, protected from direct sunlight.
(2) Shelf life: 24 months from date of manufacture.
(3) Use within 30 days after open the cap. Do no use if product is expired.
(4)Keep out of reach of children
(5) Do not store the content in another bottle to avoid mistake or worsening of the quality
(6) Do not share the same product with another person.
OVERDOSAGE: No information
UNDESIRABLE EFFECTS: The eye drop might cause itchiness, redness in some cases. Do consult doctors and eye professional once you experience these unwanted effects.
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEDICINE: No information
Manufactured in: Nitto Medic.Co., Ltd. Address: 1-14-1 Yasuuchi Yatsuo-machi Toyama-City, Toyama, Japan
Registrar: Lion Corporation. Address: 3-7, Honjo 1-chome, Sumida-Ku, Tokyo – Japan. Phone number: +81-3-3621-6211
Distribution and import units: Viet Ha Pharma Corporation. Address: Number 4, Plot A, Truong Son street, Ward 15, District 10, HCMC. Phone number: 18001104 or 028 397 03695
The number of confirmation drug advertising content of Ministry of Health: 0361/XNQC/QLD Novemver 21st, 2017